Unknown OS Platform
Shannon Fabrics has been supplying quality fabrics to the U.S. market for over 20 years. Manufacturers from a wide range of markets Including women's, men's, and children's apparel, home decor, bedding, spa, costumes, pet products, and accessories have all relied upon our extensive open stock line for their various textile needs. Further, Shannon Fabrics offers sourcing and design department for those customers whose needs go beyond the stock line and require custom development. For more information or to become a customer, please complete our account request form or contact us.
Our open fabric line features an extensive range of micro-fiber plush Cuddle® fabrics, which includes a full assortment of solids, prints, textures and embossed knit fabric offerings. Cuddle®, one of the softest fabrics in the world, is exclusively produced and sold by Shannon Fabrics.
Our luxurious Faux Furs have the look and feel of the real thing. We have a large assortment of short and long piles, including animal prints and textures, bright shags, and more. All items in the open line are available for dyeing into your own custom colors.
Please click here for our sampling policy for manufacturers. See our entire collection of Cuddle®, Faux Furs, Embrace®, Terry Cloth, and Silky Satins.
Our Custom Fabric Sourcing and Design Department is prepared to handle your custom fabric needs, whether for solids, prints or novelties. Call (323.234.5252) or email us today to discuss your custom fabric needs! email@example.com
Shannon Fabrics understands the importance of building great relationships which are mutually beneficial. We view our suppliers, customers and affiliates as partners in our efforts to grow our product range and our business. We continually work to create exclusive agreements and partnerships with industry leaders including:
- Top Mills and Suppliers Globally
- Cutting Edge Designers
- Skilled Contractors
- Popular Licensed Brands
- International Distributors
At Shannon Fabrics, we understand the urgency of our manufacturing customers' needs and the importance of delivering products on time. In an effort to guarantee this, we:
- Have low minimums which enables small-medium size companies purchase the quantities they need without overbuying.
- Maintain 98% of our collection in-stock, and ready for immediate delivery.
- Offer the fastest order processing and fulfillment in the Industry. Our fabrics are typically shipped within 3 days of receiving orders.
Shannon Fabrics is proud to offer our Loyalty Program to qualifying manufacturing customers. The Loyalty Program offers four attractive levels or tiers of rewards, Sweet, Sweeter, Sweetest and Sweetest Plus. Each level progressively gets sweeter and more appealing as your orders increase. The more you purchase, the sweeter and better the rewards. There are many benefits of the program. Rewards include special pricing and discounts, as well as rebates. There is also FREE shipping on qualifying backorders, free sample headers, and extra special customer service. The top two levels, Sweetest and Sweetest Plus have 1-2 day order processing on all orders. Qualifying manufacturing customers are automatically enrolled in the program and there is no cost or application needed to join. Rewards are earned quickly.
Shannon Fabrics sells wholesale only. We do not sell directly to retail customers. If you are a wholesale company and would like to set up an account with us, please complete our account request form and email OR fax (323) 234-5353 a copy of your Resale Permit or Sales Tax License to us. We offer sample yardage/cuts to our manufacturing customers only as an added service. Our sampling policy is as follows:
- You are able to order any amount of sample yardage of any style at the Full Roll price.
- Credit card customers will be pre-authorized prior to having their order processed.
- Sample yardage orders may be cancelled prior to the fabric being cut and cannot be cancelled once the order has been cut.
- Sample yardage cannot be returned unless we send damaged fabric or the wrong SKU.
- Re-sampling of the same SKU will be reviewed on a case by case basis.